INNOVATIVE LEARNING FOR DIVERSE STUDENTS
Every student is different and faces unique challenges. Innova Preparatory School exists to provide a learning environment that meets students where they are and gets them to where they need to be, which is graduation.
Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing co-educational learning environment that balances gifted education with remedial education while integrating social, emotional and behavioral support for the elementary, middle or high school student who may not fully express personal gifts and talents because of a specific learning disability or related health impairment.
WHAT WE DO
Here are a few ways that we meet our mission:
- Small Classes (no more than 10)
- Innovative, evidence-based Instruction
- Individualized learning plans
- Licensed psychometrist
- Dyslexia therapy and continued dyslexia therapy support for students who completed therapy
- Speech-language therapy, and academic/occupational therapies. This service is available through a 3rd party provider at parent’s request
- Classroom teachers who are dyslexia therapists or dyslexia therapists in training
- Social and emotional education and social coaching
- Executive functioning support
- Personalized college preparation, career exploration, and counseling (9-12)
- Parent, community and professional education opportunities
- Physical Education
- Official ACT testing site
Innova Prep, established in 2021, is a 1-12 non-public special school for students with dyslexia, language disorders, anxiety, ADD, and other learning differences.
ALL STUDENTS DESERVE TO BE TAUGHT IN WAYS THEY LEARN BEST.
Education should empower the student to conquer his anxieties, overcome his challenges, polish his gifts, and reach his full potential. We encourage enthusiastic parent involvement in their student’s school life. We are committed to establishing and maintaining partnerships between Innova Prep, home, and the community at large. We extend learning beyond the classroom walls by exposing students to the rich cultural, historical, and scientific resources within our own community and the world.